Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No hay clases

I went to the U today and there are no classes that i can take. I've already taken the classes offered in the mid morning. Ur. So I guess I'll have to study grammar on my own and bother Gwyn to tutor me. This sucks!!!! Anyway, it's not that I'm making that much progress anyway. I don't think my Spanish has improved one bit, except for that I'm now comfortable making a fool of myself daily.

Daniel on the other hand is taking the Culture of Mexico class. I think he will enjoy it tremendously, given he has all my notes! But really, the instructor for the class is funny and dynamic.

Other than this class business, all is well here. It's been very hot. We are sleeping with a sheet at night and have moved the Bay Area goose downs into Daniel's office. Yesterday I was so dizzy from the heat that I denied my liver the red wine it is so used to just to stay hydrated.

That tells you something!

No comments: