Thursday, March 8, 2007

El Gato Ralpy Gutierrez.....

Ah - where do I start?

Ralphy wakes us up every morning, almost every single morning. He starts up with his ronronreiendo around 4ish am, stops after an hour, then picks up the ronronreiendo again around 6:30am. Since this cat is part of our daily routine, schedule and morning conversations I had to name him. He couldn't remain anonymous so his name is Ralphy. And his last name is Gutierrez.

I finally met him today. He was outside meowing and he is actually a very cute cat. He's a fat tabby and lives across the street. He lives exactly across the street from our bedroom. The owners apparently left him outside and Ralphy was freaking out.

I am surprised someone hasn't killed him yet. He is SO loud. He's been meowing since we arrived in Guadalajara. I don't know how the neighborhood deals with him.

No comments: