Monday, March 26, 2007

D's version


Alright Zacatecas rocked. Unfortunately I wasn't around when Lucy & Monica toured the mines: While they were tracing the semifacist roots of the Spanish colonists (exploiting indigenous labour to make Spanish Royalty happy with extracting Silver from the mines etc ....) I was busy doing Papa Bear's work. Yep. D wrote himself some hot Java Code. Oh Yeah. D cannot say more because Papa Bear says D must not. D must be silent.
But I most definetely checked out La Quemada. Now let me tell you, as an experienced Mexican Pyramid watcher (Yo: Chichen Itza, Uxmal, and the pyramids outside of Mexico City are in da house ....) La Quemada was cool but not really the hit. Honestly, you seen a couple of them and you seen em all. And here comes Monica: Why do you have to compare them to Chichen Itza & shizzle. (And she somehow derives from that that I am an Elitist: Don't ask me why).
I really like Zacatecas. In fact, put it on top of my list of Mexican cities so far (beating out Morelia). The fact, Zacatecas has a damn nice center, a really cool park and the people seem really nice. But Monica claims that, since I didn't leave the hotel (which had hot water only once in a while ) I wouldn't know. Well, she kinda has a point there.
I would write more but Monica gave me writer's block.


D

No comments: