Friday, April 20, 2007

Le Blog is Back

Hi All,

So this is the new and improved Monica and Daniel blog site. Earlier this week, I inadvertently deleted the original chilicatinla. The blog entries are sort of all over the place ( completely out of order) Gwyn helped me find cached files online so I basically cut and pasted everything you see below. I will add photos soon.

So, what did we do this week?
1. I deleted our blog
2. I contacted google help and wrote them an email to no avail
3. I posted anxious hysterical e-mails to the google forum site and some fellow googler's told me my site could only be recoverd with the help of a google/blogger employee. No such luck.
4. I sent an e-mail to blogger support to no avail
5 I barely slept this week because of the heat. It's low 90's here.
6. I was attacked by mosquitos
7. I saw the two largest cockroaches ever to walk the face of the earth yesterday. I screamed and jumped on the couch. Sarita screamed and tossed a magazine over the cockroach. eek.
8. I sent google/blogger another e-mail to no avail
9. I dreamt that the cockroaches were eating me alive and didn't sleep well.
10. I checked the google/blogger forum board to see if anyone from blogger had responded. The answer is no.
11. Daniel killed another cockroach in our bathroom. It was bigger than the other two. We now have the drains plugged with pieces of Daniel's old t-shirt.
12. I went to the doctors for my ear because it began hurting me again. He told me I didn't have an infection but that I do have really bad allergies. He prescribed 4 medications for me to take over the course of 1 month.
13. No google. No blogger. No love.
14. I wait, I wait. Still no blogger. Ear hurts.
15. Heat. Guadalajara dry heat.
16. More cockroaches.

And now, a new blog. So this is about it. Really, nothing much has happened except that I have no faith in blogger support, and I am paranoid that a cockroach is going to walk all over me in the middle of the night. My ear still hurts a bit but I think I'll live. I've just leaned not to update the blog while on medication.

No comments: