Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another day, another museum







It's another sunny day in Guadalajara. Luckily we've had some wind come though to quelch the intense heat.

Today Gwyn and I went to another museum. They displayed work by Rudolfo Morales, Rufino Tamayo and Leonora Carrington. Plus they were showing an exhibit on Brazilian cinema movie posters. I'm looking to fill my days with anything these days since I don't have anything else going on at the moment.

Everyone is busy except for me. I'm on day 4 of my new round of antibiotics and on day 7 of intense allergy medication. Only a few more days and I'll be partially "Anna Nicole" free. Since I'm ingesting 4 meds daily, anything extra like pepcid, sal de uvas, or an aleve sends me into the land of overdose paranoia. Or it could be the case of too much time & too little to do! School resumes next week - thank god.

Pic 1: Inside museum. Brazilian cinema exhibit.
Pic 2: Cancer, Brazilian underground 70's flick.
Pic 3: Body parts. outside museum
Pic 4: La Virgin - she's all over the city.
Pic 5: Walking home. Apparently the NO PARKING sign wasn't enough so a butchered tree was placed out front to deter parking violaters.

No comments: