Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The REAL reason for a stroller











A few days ago Anja and I went to the North Face outlet in Berkeley looking for a jacket and

some pull overs.

Rocco's stroller came in handy and we were able to use it to haul all of our stuff around. Rocco slept through the whole experience and didn't even realize he was caved in with sale items surrounding his every move. We had to stop shopping since moving his little stroller around the aisles became more and more difficult. I brought down a few jackets pushing the stroller through the store.

I took a picture of the "mommy hook." Anja bought this for me so that I can hang bags off the side of the stroller. It is great. It is a carabiner that you attach to the handle. The folks at North Face were loving the "mommy hook" and said they should sell those to their rock climbing mommy's.

In the end, I bought a rain jacket on sale and a new pair of shoes which I've been using to go on my walks with Rocco.

Pic 1: Anja and Rocco in kitchen

Pic 2-4: North Face

No comments: