Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fisherman's Wharf





















We went to Fisherman's Wharf last week with Anja. It was surprisingly empty. It was cold and overcast for the entire day. It felt like winter for about 2 weeks in the bay area, then we hit the fast forward button to summer. It has been very warm over the last few days and today it was 75 degrees. We are in a major drought here so while I love the weather it is very scary that there isn't any rain fore casted in our area.
Well back to the Wharf - we normally do not going to the Wharf since it is such a tourist trap and everything is over priced BUT because it was empty it was actually very nice. We ended up eating at some restaurant that had some horrible tasting food. If Gordon Ramsey were to visit, I'm sure he'd be throwing a fit over what I'm sure was frozen deep fried fish. I felt a little nauseous after my meal and Rocco actually threw up when I fed him later. Rocco hardly ever throws up so if he's throwing up Fisherman Wharf fish you know it was bad.
Anja was smart, she decided to skip the restaurant, picked up a snack instead and walked around. I recommend that to all - skip the restaurants. I'm telling you, Gordon Ramsey needs to show up and pull a hell's kitchen on the folks running those infant vomit inducing restaurants.
Pic: Daniel, Anja and Rocco at the beach in Alameda
Pic 2: Me and the baby at the restaurant, Neptune something or other
Pic 3: baby daddy!
Pic 4: Alcatraz
Pic 5: As Daniel calls them, "brown stuff." Anja and I informed him that they are called walruses.

No comments: