Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rocco and Nana Lucy







Amy had her baby on Wednesday. We are very excited to meet David. I know that she is also at home resting and probably recovering. He came out quickly and David is super healthy as is mom.


On the Rocco front - he's eating a lot. He is gaining close to 2 ounces a day. His pedicatrician told us to keep doing what we are doing since he is looking good and slowly packing on the weight. He's a tall baby just tiny/skinny. Hopefully in the next few weeks he'll bulk up a bit. Daniel is picking me up a used glider which is a rocking chair for breast feeding mothers. My back is starting to hurt since each feeding lasts about 30 minutes and he eats about every hour to hour and a half. Plus I'm still recovering from the c-section and am limited in what I can do. I have almost 5 more weeks then I can begin exercising and doing more. Luckily I'm down on taking pain medication and only need it 2- 3 times a day at this point. I know I'm making progress - it's just slow and well, hard.


Here are the latest pics:

1. Rocco and Nana Lucy. I can't wait until he meets his Oma and we get lots of photos of him and Anne.

2. Daniel and Rocco.

3. Rocco

No comments: