Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hard day here in bucerias

NOT!!!!!!!!!

I forgot my camera cord so I can't download any photos to show you how beautiful it is here. Today I went to the beach and met a very nice family from Petaluma.
It's been the PERFECT day filled with beach swimming, lots of time in the pool and grilled cheese sandwiches . Daniel has been working on some directory tree and is looking for the perfect coding solution. Other than that, he helped me relocate a crab that was hanging out in our bathroom. Tomorrow, I think I am going to swim with dolphins. Vallarta Adventures offers all these packages and I think I'm going to go for the cheapest package. I don't know how I feel about experiencing a belly ride with the dolphin. I can picture it now: me freaking it while flipper takes me for a ride around the eco-friendly lagoon. I won't be able to suck in my stomach and pretend I don't have one because I'll be too concerned with death. And in the end, they'll try to sell me a $15 dollar photo that will look more like bloated meets fearful then "this was an awesome dolphin experience." So I think the basic, get to know a dolphin, make him your friend package sounds more like my deal. It'll be me and a bunch of 6 year olds. I will let you know how it turns out...

Vallarta Adventures if you want to swim with dolphins one day:
http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/

The casita we are staying at in Bucerias. Highly recommend if you are ever in the area. We got the bungalow for a DEAL since this is low season and we have the whole compound to ourselves:
http://www.vrbo.com/50938

1 comment:

GwynF said...

Swimming with dolphins? The nearest we get in Gwod is showers with schipperkes... Glad to hear it´s a perfect environment for relaxing/coding as you hoped. Have fun maƱana.