Monday, June 11, 2007

Bucerias, Nayarit

Daniel and I drove out early this morning to Bucerias which is about 30 km from Puerto Vallarta. It's yet another beautiful place in Mexico. I am sad to leave....3 more weeks to go then we hit the road. We are already talking about how to come back for an even longer stay...

Well back to Bucerias, once we unpacked we went for a walk 2 blocks down the road to "Karen's" for fish tacos and a chicken sandwich. We walked on the beach and we hope a storm is a coming. CNN says so and so do some of the locals. So there. It must be true especially if CNN weather says so.

Please let it be true. I am looking forward to rain, even a storm, anything that will strangle the heat.

Photos to appear soon.

Also my mom really didn't like the Aztec table and was happy I didn't purchase it. She thinks it is ugly. I don't think it's ugly but tacky. Yes there is a difference.

No comments: