Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another day at the beach




So I didn't go to Vallarta Adventures today to meet my new dolphin friend. Instead I went to the beach and got slobbered by a puppy while i was reading. After the beach, came home and Daniel was working but took a "break" to swim in the pool with me. He continued working, I read and later we went to the beach together. Daniel knows way too many facts about sharks, which was enough to get me out of the water. The 1975 SHARK movie plus Daniel's uber knowledge of sharks sufficiently added paranoia to what was an idyllic afternoon.

This evening we drove to La Cruz, the neighboring beach town for a true german gem: 2 x 1 Schnitzel's. The special showed a pig sliding down a rainbow slide. I will never look at Schnitzel the same way. The owners have lived in this area since 1997 and recently opened their restaurant - The Black Forest. The food was great and they were very nice.

Maybe dolphins tomorrow. Not sure. We want to drive into Vallarta in the evening for dinner and visit *one* of our favorite bars in PV: La Noche. We'll see what happens!

pic 1: the beach at bucerias. EMPTY. It was great.
pic 2: schnitzel heaven.
pic 3: the pool at the bucerias bungalow.

2 comments:

JohnF said...

Have enjoyed reading your blog. Hope you make the dolphin experience- I thoroughly enjoyed 'my' dolphins. Mexico definitely gets into your blood, Jen & I find...

ripcurlwahine@gmail.com said...

Here I am in the library & now I'm hungry. All this talk about olive, wine & schnitzels. Arggh. And, I'm screwed cuz my calorie-free birthday MONTH is 6 months away.