Thursday, May 31, 2007

School is out...

So today I completed my final course at CEPE. I'm so happy it's over. Tomorrow our teacher is taking us out for breakfast so one more early day for me, than I can sleep in! Yea. Since arriving from class, we've been cleaning up and gearing up for our weekend in Patzcuaro. It was Sarita's birthday on Monday, and mine is this Saturday so we will be having a gemini celebration. This means we will be shopping in many of the Patzcuaro "artesanal" shops only to later feel guilty for spending cash on silver earrings, bowls and platters. With that said, I can't wait to get in touch with my catholic guilt. We rented a beautiful house for next to nothing in the center of town. Plus Karina is flying in from Chihuahua to join the festivities. It should be a lot of fun. I'll post photos when we return on Monday. We are going to visit Morelia on our way back. We have to go one more time. It's such a lovely city.

No comments: