Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pride and Prejudice

Yesterday Gwyn and I went to San Juan de Dios to purchase more DVDs. I was so happy to find a copy of Pride and Prejudice (2005). Honestly, I LOVE this movie. It's so beautifully directed. Keira K plays Elizabeth, a sassy, intellectual girl from a modest and crazed family. There are a few stories in the movie but the MAIN story is all about how Lizzie initially hates, then later falls in love with Mr. Darcy. Talk about chemistry. I love Mr. Darcy. He is so perfect. He's the super man of men in cinema. He comes with his own castle and nicely tailed jackets and shirts. What's not to love? He looks so clean and proper with his crispy starched clothes even as he walks miles in the English countryside. Not a sign of sweat or stain on the man. He's perfect. Anyway I'll stop now and keep Mr. Darcy thoughts to myself.

On the homefront - we leave in 4 weeks. . I have to get 1 more San Juan de Dios, Tlaquepaque and Tonola visit in before we leave. Must find more little bowls and serving plates. Must! I wonder what kind of plates and bowls Mr. Darcy would like? humm. I'll chew on that one.

Tomorrow I complete my final course at CEPE. Thank god this class and school in general is over. By Friday I will be free to sleep in instead of schlepping my unenthusiastic self to school.

1 comment:

ripcurlwahine@gmail.com said...

U can have Mr. Darcy. Give me a dirty, hot, sweaty, rippled construction worker w/ a 5 o'clock shadow anyday!! :P Or, I'll take that cute Catholic Irish boy I'm sooo fond of!