Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Oakland, CA








Daniel and I were in Oakland for most of the weekend and also in San Francisco for Eric and Caprice's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding held at the City Club San Francisco. We had a great time seeing friends, and enjoying our time with everyone. Lisa is super pregnant and ready to pop. Amy and Set looked great and are so happy. We are excited that they will be here in less than 2 weeks. Chacala baby - pictures to come soon!

Lisa and James were the perfect hosts. They even had a bottle of Cali Zin ready for us. They hosted a party on Sunday and we had a blast seeing everyone. James owns a Katrina fan and has Lisa's name plastered on his garage. So romantic.

Before we arrived in Oakland, I told Daniel that all I wanted was rain. AND YEA, it was 55 degrees and it rained a few hours later. It was perfect! We slept under covers and I was chilly for the first time in 4 months. I loved it.

I love my dirty lovely city: Oakland!

2 comments:

spitgirl said...

Woohoo! So I take it you missed our huge heat wave? You guys look so cute together. :P

Mama de Chili said...

Elaine what is your blog address?