Thursday, August 13, 2009

Portland the Pulseless City



























I got into major trouble saying that. Honestly I just don't get Portland. It's cute, it's clean...whatever. it's beautiful, it's green, yadda yadda yadda...but honestly, I don't get it. It's kinda weird and where the hellz are the people?
But it was worth being there just to see Sarita and Gwyn. It was soooooooo good to see them and how I miss my gal pal Sarita. She is doing great and was in a zen space considering they were on the move yet again. Rocco was cool and well behaved...I think he was at least.
Daniel and I LOVE being part of their lives because come on, who does it like Sarita and Gwyn. They are through and through one of a kind. Love them much!
Pic 1: Rocco on the road again.
Pic 2: Daniel was bummed that it was closed. He was so ready for a Doner
Pic 3: Rocco, Sarita and Gwyn
Pic 4: Me and Lady S in some park near the Sunday market.
Pic 5: Gwyn and Rocco
Pic 6: An alternative family - 2 Euros and a baby. Movie coming to a theater near you.
Pic 7: Advertisment for the Spoiled Cat: Hemp filled luxury body pillows for cats. The cat is supposed to look calm and soothed and instead looks tormented. I was sold. I bought one for Chili Garcia.
Pic 8 Family Photo

No comments: