Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pinky toe and chile in my eye
















It's been a rough week for Mama G. My sinuses are horrible. I've been so congested and vomiting due to really disgusting post nasal drip. Then I broke my pinky toe on Monday chasing Rocco so I'm limping around and the finale to the trifecta was getting chile in my eye. Anyway I'm a mess.

Daniel officially changed groups at Papa Bear, Corp and life is soooooooooo much better now that he stopped reporting to Chorizo.

El Roquito is doing great. God, it's been quite an amazing week for him. He began holding himself up against furniture and he climbs stairs now and well just seeing him stand up is incredible (with the support of heavy furniture that is). It's really amazing. It all happened in one day.

And wow, he's going to be 1 year in a matter of weeks. It's really so...................................
I'm sad and happy and I can't believe that his first year anniversary is upon us. This year has gone by so fast.

p.s. our trip to Oregon was GREAT. We will post pictures soon.


Pic 1: giving Rocco direction to look at the camera
Pic 2: family photo in VJ and Mo's backyard in Woodside, Ca (a magical place)
Pic 3: Breakfast bagel with cream cheese
Pic 4: Daniel thought he looked so funny and insisted on this photo
Pic 5: prisoner in his cage





No comments: