Thursday, August 27, 2009

more birthday photos
















Rocco and David had a huge birthday celebration. I think there were about 55 people here. I was running around like a crazy lady so I didn't take 1 photo. A friend of Amy's took a lot of photos so I'm hoping to get a copy of them soon. Bummer. Anyway it was a lot of fun and it was cute to have so many babies crawling around. You had to look down before walking just to make sure you didn't step on a little person.
Pic 1: Birthday boy
Pic 2: Day after party - opening all his gifts.
Pic 3: Rocco and Tia Jen. Andy and Jen drove from Carlsbad (8 hours) just to celebrate his birthday. It was great to have them here and I was sad when they left. Although it was nice to have the quiet again. I think my brother is deaf. When he's here the TV volume is out of control high.
Pic 4: Rocco standing up for quality and cheap prices. Jen, Andy and I were coming up with new adverstisement slogans.
Pic 5: Another Rocco and Tia Jen photo.
Still can't believe he is 1......
Pinch me, it can't be real.

No comments: