Thursday, March 26, 2009

The first tooth is on its way...







It's so exciting! He has a tooth finally coming in. The edge of the tooth broke through the gum. Now I'm just waiting for the rest of it to surface. I don't know how long it takes for the whole thing to come through but I imagine it should happen soon. He's been a little bit fussy but overall he's ok. I have been giving him homeopathic medicine (camilia) and it seems to really help calm him.

Here are a few photos of him asleep in the car. He looks like a giant in the seat. Sleep is a whole other blog post and I'm not sure it's of interest to anyone other than Daniel and I. Actually it's not even interesting for us - it just a life consuming issue these days. The jist is that I can only get him to sleep if he's in my arms, in the car or in his stroller. So lately I've been driving around and around and around the deserted Alameda Navy base. Yesterday I drove him around for 2 hours and he slept for most of it and today i drove around for over an hour. I'm trying to increase his nap time during the day by taking longer walks or driving. It's frustrating...but then again, he forces me out of the house so that isn't a bad thing.

No comments: