Monday, March 9, 2009

Jack London Square
















These photos were taken las
t

Wednesday at Jack London Square (all except for Daniel and I). It was the first clear day we'd had in 4 days so Anne and I went out for a walk. I was still recovering from a cold. Wait. I'm still recovering from the same cold but now it's much better. Luckily Rocco didn't get sick. I'm hoping he stays that way.

Photo 1: Oakland sky with the sun shining through.

Photo 2 & 4: Happy baby

Photo 3: Anne and Rocco in front of the port of Oakland cranes.

Photo 5: Cooking break. Daniel made the only thing he knows how to make - goulash last Sunday. We had our neighbors over for dinner and the kids didn't like the goulash so they ate noodles, apples and carrots and the rest of us grubbed on the meat.

No comments: