Monday, March 23, 2009

Crib
















Rocco finally has a crib (thank you Hans and Hannelore). Daniel assembled it last week and since then Rocco has only slept in it once. Yes, only once. He doesn't like to be alone in it. I think he is so used to being with me all the time that when he's in the crib he doesn't know what to do except to scream to get out. I have been putting him in his crib a few times every day to play. I want him to have positive associations with the crib (you know, it's not a prison but a place to rest). Every morning he plays with his toys in the crib while I get ready. He doesn't mind his crib as long as I am in the room. If I leave, he screams, then I pick him up, he stops screaming, he smiles, I smile. Ah. Exhausting. Speaking of which, I hear him now. Gotta go.





No comments: