Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Walking the line....










So here he is having some tummy time on the kitchen floor. He can only move backwards these days. He isn't crawling. Actually he isn't even close to crawling. He hangs out on his belly for a few minutes before breaking out in protest. I see a Sierra Club/Green peace or PETA activist in the future cards.
This week has been busy. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday and then I fly to LA on Sunday to be with my mom. She hasn't been feeling too great but I guess she sounds better than she did a few weeks ago. I'm excited to see her and I can't wait for her to see Rocco. He has grown so much since she last saw him. I doubt that she will be able to hold him. But she will be able to give him lots of kisses.
Ok, it's 8:15 and I'm off to bed.

No comments: