Monday, March 9, 2009

More chinatown











Here are a few photos of our day in Chinatown. We spent a good deal of time at the Far East Bizarre
sorting through the innumerable plastic trinkets that one doesn't need but thinks would be so neat to have (and if you are like me you soon realize that you already have more chochkies than you need). After wandering through the store, I realized that I didn't need the Far East Bizarre to complete me. Sarita would be so proud. I walked out bowlless. I didn't give in to any of the little things around me despite the fact that I was high from formaldehyde - my Kryptonite. Daniel as usual wasn't easily swayed by the plastic and well Anne like me had to rethink what it was she really wanted. In the end she was good and only came out with the cow for Rocco.

No comments: