Monday, May 4, 2009

Infamous Tia Chuy
















Here is the infamous Maria Jesus. She is my grandmother's sister. Unfortunately my nana Victoria passed away in 94. My Tia is 87 years old. She loves to wear high heals and clean everything with vinegar. She has been taking care of my mom on and off since she was 13 years old. She has taken care of so many people, it's hard to keep up with the list of who's who .
I'm so glad that my aunt was able to be with me most of the time while my mom was sick. She was so helpful and great to talk to....
In addition to cooking all day long she was able to take care of Rocco for an hour or two each day. She fed him frijoles and he really loved them. So far, frijoles are the ONLY food that he really likes so it's official. Rocco is a beaner.

No comments: