Saturday, May 30, 2009

summer time















I've been so tired lately. Rocco is on a mission to make our nights a living hell. He wakes us up a lot, sometimes to eat, and sometimes just to talk. Ah. I started giving him protein at night hoping for some extra hours of sleep. We'll see how it works out. I've given up and now think of sleep as a fantasy.
But besides lack of sleep, he's great. he's healthy and really growing so tall. Everyone that sees him thinks he is so big until they hold him. He's only 18 pounds 5 ounces. He's very tall and lean.
My mom leaves for Arizona on Monday and we are enjoying our last day together. I got some gardening in while she took care of him. And she and I had a glass of wine in the back yard and enjoyed the sun. We put Rocco on the floor and let him spin around in circles. It's his major move towards crawling these days.
Ok, that's it for now. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: