Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Los Colomos Park






(Monica here). Today Sarita, Gwyn and I walked around Los Colomos Park. It's this mini forest in the middle of the city. As Sarita said, it is a sanctuary. It was really beautiful and I so enjoyed being outdoors today. Unfortunately Gwyn had to listen to Sarita and I discuss Justin "sexy back" and Cameron Diaz's breakup, and my general dislike of Cameron Diaz. Anyway it was a nice stroll around the park.

Yesterday Daniel and I looked at an apt for rent. It was nice and clean in a dolled up 90's way (post 80's pastel art...etc). It is located in a nice neighborhood, within walking distance to restaurants, shops, banks, a grocery store, the emergency room AND across the street from an animal grooming shop and a mani /pedi place. I suppose if we move there, I'll have my choice of beauty spot to visit (depending on my mood for the day or rather my reaction to the morning after). Here are some pics of the park and the apt ( 3 bedrooms, 2 bath).

Feliz ANo!
(my keyboard is still not set up for spanish characters)

No comments: