Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Back from the dead ....

(Daniel here) Back from the dead. I felt pretty horrible yesterday. Not sure which of the 12 tequila shots was bad. All I managed to do was to go for a long walk to downtown Guadalajara.
I was definetley hung over though. Only after a while did I realize that "Cruce en la luz verde" isn't a street name. I seriously started to doubt the wisdom to name almost all the streets in downtown Guadalaja the same.
Well, today is the second and my first working day in Guad. The connection to Papa Bear (Codeword fo Oracle) is excellent. Vonage is also set up & working and I actually had quite a productive morning so far. The weather is pretty nice and mild: I'd guess it's in the low 20ies (Celsius that is, not Fahrenheit), with a cloudy sky. Hope it clears up later.

No comments: