Sunday, January 7, 2007

Long Day

So we saw all 3 places and they were all really interesting. The first place was located in a GREAT neighborhood and is really cute. It's a little out of date but cute. The second place was a 2 bedroom condo (very very small). If it were bigger we'd take it. The rooms were so small and the kitchen was studio apt size. Plus the cook top was a camper portable. The third place was truly intended for students (of age 20). It's not for us but the owner was way cool. We hung out for an hour talking about her therapy practice. She invited me to the park we were at the other day (Los Colomos) for Azteca healing dance. I might go. She could tell we weren't going to take it but asked us to keep in touch. I told her I'D call to follow up on her dancing classes and she also knows of a good acupuncturist in the area so I'm keeping in touch. Then Daniel and I finished the day by going to SUPERRAMA (good grocery store). They had all this great food! We shopped and Daniel is making Tacos al Pastor tonight.

So school begins tomorrow. It'll be an early night since I have to be there by 8:45.

No comments: