Sunday, January 7, 2007

Busy Sunday

So Daniel and I have 3 appointments today to view apartments. We've seen 3 so far. Our 4th appointment on Friday did not show. The 2nd apt we saw was not worth photographing. When we knocked on her door, she wore a fuzzy pink robe and her hair was disheveled. She was creepy. From the get-go, the landlord told us her only companion was her dog. I know I can be obsessed with Chili, so I understand adoration for 4 legged animals but this was something entirely different ( I have to add perspective to my own obsession). Anyway, in order to get to the apt , you are REQUIRED to pass her front door. When we entered the apt, it was total 70's funk (in a bad way): bad furniture, TV from the 70's (some old Zenith model), hair on the floor and dark. She told us many many people were interested in it so we had to make our decision soon (as in same day). We escaped 20 minutes later. Maybe it was the pink fuzz and the yapping dog. Ur.

The next place was really clean and nice but in a big complex. The only major issues is that this place did not have a washing machine and it is near a Major steet so there is some noise. Daniel and I are spoiled at Sarita and Gwyn's place because they are centrally located yet it is quiet.

We have 3 appointments today.

Wish us luck!

No comments: