Tuesday, June 8, 2010

San Rafael, CA






Yesterday we drove to San Rafael to visit Meg. Meg took us to this AMAZING Puerto Rican restaurant. The food was sooooo good. Afterwards we went to a local plaza and Rocco ran around and played in the fountain. He was so well behaved in the restaurant that I wanted to let him run around an burn off some steam before we got back in the car. Overall he's been so GOOD. He's been so loving and well behaved. Part of it is that he's sleeping better, I'm sleeping better and I am making sure he gets enough time outside to burn off steam. I notice that if I keep him in the house for too long, he goes bat shit crazy and starts driving me insane. So we spend a lot of time outside so he can climb things and jump around. This new plan seems to be working.
In a nutshell, it's about keeping baby boy busy!

No comments: