Tuesday, October 28, 2008

David and Rocco
















Amy and Setor came over to visit and we had so much fun taking photos of Rocco and David. David is SO big and cute. I think that from the nose up it's all Amy. He's changed so much in the last 2 weeks since I saw him. The babies hung out and we had a chance to catch up. It was really cool to see Amy and Set - it seems we never have enough time to hang out. Amy fed David a nice marathon meal before cutting him off due to his lack of seriousness in the eating department. He started to just hang out so she said "no more." And it was a good call because clearly David ate more than he could handle. Afterwards David was burping and spitting up the liquid gold so we used Rocco's little silk burp rag to clean him up. Amy and Set were making fun of it but in the end I think they liked the swank. They left saying that they should get one for David. I have to say that I didn't go out and buy a silk rag - it was a gift and to clarify it is not all silk. Either way, it's muy fancy and probably not supposed to be used as a burp rag but oh well - it's soft and shiny. I say everybody deserves a silk burp rag to clean up snot, vomit and excess milk or any other liquid of choice. Up until a year ago, I would have LOVED a silk rag as part of my Saturday night ritual, or Sunday morning recovery.... Oh those days are long gone....




No comments: