Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rocco's bitch


How did this happen? How did Rocco aquire a bitch? Not a dog mind you but a man bitch. Who's his bitch? It's ERC.
Here's how it happened:
Rocco and I were playing in the backyard this evening and when we entered the kitchen and saw Eric, aka ERC, I told Rocco, "say Hi to Eric" and that's when Rocco called him a Bitch. He flat out said "bitch" and Eric looked at me and I looked at him and we were both confused when he said it again, "bitch." I didn't want to react so again I just told Rocco, "It's ERC Rocco, ERC" but he just kept calling Eric his bitch. And so it goes.

???????????????????????????????????????????? I SWEAR TO GOD, THE YOUTH OF TODAY!

Disclaimer: We don't use this word at home and he rarely watches TV so I HAVE no idea where he heard this!

No comments: