Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catching up






I've been taking photos and videos but as usual can't find the time to post. I think that when Robyn arrives from Germany her job will be to manage the blog (we can talk later Robyn) :>

Pic 1: My tomato's are coming along and they taste so good. After eating garden tomato's it's hard to eat store bought ones. Usually they are so tasteless.
Pic 2: Chili Garcia. He is 16 years old and kicking. He's been happier with us. Daniel and I are trying to give him lots of attention and lots of protection.
Pic 3: Eggplant flowering in the garden. I still don't have any eggplant and think that we don't have enough heat to grow eggplant. Ah well, I tried.
And the rest of the photos are of the Supreme Leader. He's doing great. He talk a lot and laughs at everything. He is very silly and so very cute! He's been sleeping better - and only waking once. We are hopeful that in time he'll be sleeping through the night soon. Please please please let it be!!!!

No comments: