Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome to the world, Olivia Victoria Garcia

We fly out tomorrow to be with Andy, Jenn and hopefully we get to meet Olivia. She's in the NICU right now. She was delivered this afternoon around 4PM. My brother said that she has the Meranza nose and black hair. I love it. I can't wait to see her, to meet her, to hold her. God, little babies are the best! I'm so relieved that everyone is doing well. I haven't spoken to Jen but Andy said she was doing OK considering.
I hope to post a photo or two very soon.

Please keep Andy, Jenn and Olivia in your thoughts. They need lots of good loving energy vibrations right now. It's been a ROUGH ride to say the least. I'm proud of them and how they've handled this pregnancy and birth.

And I'm excited, excited...so excited to be an aunt.

My mom would be so happy, so ecstatic, so wildly emotional. I wish she were here. Who knows, maybe she is.

M

No comments: