Saturday, February 13, 2010

just like butter

So many words are pouring out of his mouth. It's great to hear him say so many words and it never ceases to put a smile on my face.

His latest words are light, what's that? what's this? pacos for zapatos, gaco for gato and his favorite (me thinks) "chi chi" for milk. He wakes me up at all hours of night patting my chest with his little hands asking for chi chi. It's very funny. He even asks Daniel for chi chi. He actually does this little number a lot. He's now asked several women for chi chi to no avail. Yesterday while I was changing he pointed at my knees and said in a question "chi chi?" He seemed a bit confused.

He is persistent, I'll give him that. He keeps on asking for what he wants even after he's been turned down. I hope this quality sticks with him - to go after what he wants that is and not the random chest patting.

No comments: